PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY, AGREE TO THE GUEST LICENSE AGREEMENT BY ACCEPTING THE CHECKBOX
1. Check-in time BEGINS AFTER 4:00 P.M. – Checkout time is NO LATER than 10:00 A.M. A $50.00 per hour late charge will be charged for late departures. IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR RENTAL UNIT UPON ARRIVAL, SUCH AS CLEANLINESS OR BROKEN ITEMS, PLEASE REPORT THIS TO THE RENTAL OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.
2. It is understood that each unit is privately owned including the furnishings, with Ocean Lakes Rentals acting solely as Agent for the Owner. Locked sheds or closets hold the owner’s personal belongings and are not included with your rental. The Guest(s) agree to compensate the owner for any damages caused by them. The Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that they are a licensee of the owner and not a tenant; and that they are not acquiring any interest in the property.
3. All reservations will automatically be charged a $75.00 non-refundable Accidental Damage Waiver Fee (ADW Fee). The Accidental Damage Waiver does not include:
* Intentional Acts, gross negligence or willful conduct.
* Evidence of and/or damage caused by pets (pets are prohibited in rental properties).
* Damage done by unauthorized groups.
* Any Linen Company Fee when linens are not removed from the beds and placed in provided linen bags.
* Loss of use.
* Loss or damage to guest’s personal property or rental equipment brought onto the premises.
* Normal wear & tear.
* Damage to electric vehicles (golf carts).
* Any damage caused by a violation of Ocean Lakes Family Campground Rules & Regulations or in an action that violates local, state or federal laws.
* Acts of God.
Report all damages to Ocean Lakes Rentals immediately. Ocean Lakes Rentals and its property owners are not responsible for the damage, loss or theft of personal property including but not limited to automobiles, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, personal items and cash.
4. The Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that this reservation is only for the number of adults and children listed below. Guest(s) must be a minimum of 25 years of age to rent a unit. Any unit not occupied and supervised by a PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN will be subject to eviction without refund and will be liable for any damage, which exceeds the deposit.
5. UNIT UPGRADE EXPENSES are the responsibility of the Guest, NOT OCEAN LAKES.
6. Guests are NOT permitted to bring pets of any kind into the rental units. If a pet (other than a Certified Service Dog) is found the guest will be evicted with no refund. Emotional Support Animals are NOT permitted. Any damage caused by a service animal is not covered under the Accidental Damage Waiver Fee.
7. Golf cars ARE NOT included with the rental unit but may be rented through Golf Car Rentals. NO gas golf cars are permitted. Should a Guest bring their own golf car, they must register the golf car at the Golf Car building. Operator MUST be at least 16 years of age with a valid Drivers License. Owners’ private golf cars are not for the use of guests. If a guest is found using the owners’ golf car the guest will be evicted with NO REFUND.
8. Two complimentary parking passes are provided with your reservation. You will receive an email with your Express Pass Registration Form which must be filled out and returned no later than 10 days prior to your arrival date. You can register for additional Express passes for $12 per day per car and if submitted and paid in full at least 10 days prior to arrival those will be mailed to the address on this reservation. Car passes requested upon check in will be $15 per day and must be paid for by cash only. On units that cannot fit the extra cars, those cars must be parked in the over flow parking area adjacent to the South Gate. Campers and motor homes are not permitted to be hooked up or used on any rental property. Riding of motorcycles within the campground is strictly prohibited. Motorcycles must be on a trailer, pushed or towed to your unit or parked in the designated area.
9. Guest(s) must furnish their own linens, towels and paper products. A Linen rental package is available for an additional fee upon request when making your reservation.
10. Guest(s) agree that Ocean Lakes Maintenance, or its agents may enter the premises for the purposes of effecting necessary repairs and/or maintenance, including the replacement of air filters, or for other necessary purposes. Ocean Lakes Rentals reserves the right to respond to non-emergent maintenance calls within 24 hours. When necessary, Ocean Lakes Rentals has the right to relocate the Guest(s) if repairs cannot be made in a timely manner.
11. Occupancy and use of premises and communal areas shall not be such as to disturb or offend other Guest(s) or Residents. Ocean Lakes Rentals has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and ask disruptive Guest(s) to vacate the premises without a refund.
12. Ocean Lakes Rentals is not responsible for articles lost, stolen, or left behind in the unit. If departing prior to 8:30 A.M., keys should be placed in the key box on the Rental Office porch. During business hours keys must be returned to the Rental Office and the unit must be vacated at that time. Keys SHOULD NOT be left at the Main Office or Main Gate.
13. If this reservation is cancelled 30 days or more prior to your arrival date, Ocean Lakes Rentals will retain 15% of the Gross Rental Fee plus the $65.00 Administration Fee – the Accidental Damage Waiver Fee of $75.00 will be returned in full. If you cancel this reservation less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, refuse rental property or do not show up, Ocean Lakes Rentals will retain the total amount paid including the $65.00 Administration Fee and the $75.00 Accidental Damage Waiver Fee. Additional pre-paid Express car passes must be mailed back to the main office for a refund. Refunds for Express passes are NOT issued by this office.
14. Personal checks are not accepted less than 30 days prior to arrival or at check-in. There is a return check fee of $35.00.
15. Units are subject to change without notice. Should a Guest(s) need to be moved to another unit, the unit will be comparable to the unit reserved.
16. Taxes are subject to change without notice. Tax rates are based on date of occupancy regardless of balance. Full payment does not exclude any tax changes.
*Please note that all reservations for 2023 will incur a tax change on January 1, 2023. This tax increase is only on the reservation miscellaneous fees, such as the Cleaning Charge, Reservation Fee, Accidental Damage Waiver Fee, and the optional Linen Charge. All such fees, except the Linen Charge, will be taxed at 12% (currently they are not taxed). The Linen Charge will be taxed at 8%. Your tax amount will increase automatically at the first of the year and you will owe more tax than what is currently showing. For example, a $100 Cleaning Charge will add $12.00 to your amount due.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ocean Lakes Properties and Ocean Lakes Family Campground from any bodily injury and/or property damage incurred by my family, my guests, or myself. Furthermore, I understand that Ocean Lakes Properties does not provide medical payments, insurance, or property damage coverage to Owners or guests unless injury or damage is caused by the sole negligence of Ocean Lakes Properties.